Please take note of the following compulsory Health and Safety protocols
which clients need to adhere to when coming for a Tattoo Procedure:
• Each client will be screened before entering the premises of Lost Angel Tattoos.
• Each clients Details will be recorded as per our Government strict Protocol in the Gazette.
• Any clients with Flu like Symptoms/ Dry Cough should be notified to Lost Angel Tattoos immediately before arrival to reschedule another date, as you won’t be allowed to enter our premises.
• All Clients are permitted to Sanitize their Hands before entering as well as exiting our premises.
• Only one on one appointments will be allowed inside the Tattoo room at all times.
• The use of Masks are compulsory and should be worn at all times.
• No Mask, No Entry.
• Clients will be seen by appointment only, No walk in’s will be accepted.
• All appointments are to be made 2-3 days prior to allow for appointments to be made. It will be a first come first serve basis.
• All Tattoo Consultations will need to be done via Message or phone call only as it will sadly not be allowed at this moment in time.
• No children nor Visitors will be allowed to accompany a family member or parent at all. As this restriction is to keep them safe.
• No Food or Beverages at all will be allowed. Please ensure you eat and drink before your Tattoo Procedure.
• All Tattooing Areas will be covered in plastic for ease of sanitation and ensure constant Cleanliness within the Tattoo Studio.
• The Tattoo Studio will be properly Sanitized before and after each Client. This will result in Fewer clients being seen during the day.
These Protocols are put into place for your safety as well as mine. Please ensure that you respect and adhere to the protocols and guidelines and help keep ourselves and everyone around us safe.
Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Lost Angel Tattoos PTY LTD